REGULAMIN HOTELU ZACISZE W WĘGIERSKIEJ GÓRCE
RULES OF APPLICATION OF THE REGULATIONS
1. The regulations define the rules for the provision of services, responsibility and staying on the premises of the Hotel and is an integral part of the contract, which is concluded by signing a registration card. By making the above-mentioned. activities, The guest confirms, that he has read and accepts the terms of the regulations.
2. The regulations apply to all persons staying at the Hotel Zacisze.
3. The Regulations are available for inspection at the Hotel Reception, a copy of the regulations is also available in every hotel room. You can also read the Regulations on the website at hotelzacisze.pl
1. A hotel room is rented for hotel days.
2. The hotel day in the rooms lasts from. 15.00 until. 11.00 the next day.
3. Night silence in the Hotel is valid from. from 22.00 until. 7.00.
4. Request to extend your stay, over the period indicated at check-in, the Guest should report immediately, however, no later than an hour 10.00 last day of stay. The hotel will take into account the wish to extend the stay only in the case of having free and unreserved rooms.
5. The behavior of guests and people using the hotel should not interfere with the peaceful stay of other guests. Hotel ma prawo odmówić dalszego świadczenia usług osobie, which violates this principle.
6. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to extend the Guest's stay at the hotel, in the event of failure to make the full payment for the current period of stay and in the event of non-compliance with the Regulations.
7. Cena dostawki – 100 PLN / day 8. Children up to years 4 - free of charge on the bed with parents
RULES OF CHECK-IN AND STAY
1. The reservation is guaranteed, if an advance payment is made, in height 30% integer value, within 3 days from booking. The down payment is not refundable. The rest of the payment is collected upon check-in, on arrival.
2. The basis for the Guest's check-in is the presentation of an identity document with a photo at the Reception.
3. The hotel guest cannot transfer or in any other form make the room available to third parties, even if the period of stay has not yet expired, for which he paid.
4. Persons who are not registered at the Hotel may stay in a hotel room as guests from. 8.00 until. 22.00 5. The Hotel may refuse to accept the Guest, who grossly violated the hotel regulations during the previous stay.
SCOPE OF SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE HOTEL
1. The hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard.
2. The hotel is obliged to provide the following conditions for the Guest's stay at the facility:
• bezpieczeństwo pobytu, including keeping information about the Guest confidential;
• profesjonalną i uprzejmą obsługę;
• sprzątanie pokoju i wykonywanie niezbędnej naprawy urządzeń podczas nieobecności Gościa, and in the event of his presence, only if the Guest agrees and wishes;
• w miarę posiadanych możliwości inny pokój lub w inny sposób złagodzić niedogodności, when the faults in the room cannot be removed immediately;
3. On request, the hotel provides the following services free of charge:
• Udzielania informacji związanych z pobytem i podróżą;
• Budzenie o wyznaczonej godzinie;
• Przechowywanie pieniędzy i przedmiotów wartościowych w czasie pobytu gościa w depozycie, at the hotel reception;
• Przechowywanie bagażu gości zameldowanych w hotelu;
• Zamawianie taxi.
and additionally payable:
• Room Service – usługa świadczona jest w godzinach między 12:00 a 22:00;
• Opłata za usługę Room Service – 30zł;
• Usługa pralnicza realizowana jest w ciągu 24 hours from the moment of notification at the hotel reception (pricelist available at the reception);
• Usługa prasowania realizowana jest w ciągu 24 hours from the moment of notification at the hotel reception (pricelist available at the reception).
RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES OF THE GUEST
1. The Guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage to the property of the hotel due to his fault or the fault of third parties visiting the Guest..
2. Children below 12 years of age should be on the premises of the hotel under the constant supervision of legal guardians. Legal guardians are financially responsible for any damage caused by the actions of the children.
3. The Guest should immediately inform the Hotel reception desk about the damage.
4. On the premises of the hotel and in the rooms, in accordance with the law of 8 April 2010 year to amend the act on health protection against the consequences of using tobacco and tobacco products and the act on the State Sanitary Inspection (Dz. U. No 81, item. 529) there is an absolute ban on smoking and tobacco products. For breaking the ban, a fine of PLN 500 will be imposed, added to the hotel bill. Smoking guests are welcome to designated zones in the hotel.
5. Each time, for safety reasons, the Guest is obliged to turn off the light in the room when leaving the premises, turn off all electrical appliances, turn off the taps and close the door. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters in hotel rooms, irons and other electrical appliances, not included in the room equipment. This does not apply to chargers and power supplies for RTV and computer devices. W pokojach hotelowych nie wolno przechowywać ładunków niebezpiecznych – broni i amunicji, flammable materials, explosives and illumination. You can rent an iron or order an ironing service at the reception.
6. Gość zobowiązany jest do zwrotu w Recepcji, w trakcie wymeldowania kart (klucz do pokoju) oraz zegarów umożliwiającego wejście do strefy Wellness. W przypadku zgubienia karty zostanie pobrana opłata w wysokości 20 zł/szt., natomiast za zegarek w wysokości 50,00 zł/szt.
7. Any problems, inconvenience or defects should be immediately reported to hotel employees, which will enable appropriate action to be taken.
8. The hotel is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by random events or force majeure.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PROPERTY AND RETURN OF LOST ITEMS
1. The hotel is liable for loss or damage to money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value only in the case of, when these items are accepted by the Hotel for safekeeping at the Reception. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to accept high-value items in the hotel deposit, significant amounts of money, items threatening safety and bulky items, exceeding the possibility of storage in the hotel deposit
2. The hotel stores things left in the rooms only by 3 months, except food, which are only kept for a period 24 hours. The hotel may send left items to the address indicated by the Guest only after the Guest has covered the shipping costs.
3. After the expiry of the storage period specified in &6 point 2 and the Guest's failure to collect the items or issue an instruction to send them to the address provided, The hotel treats things as abandoned with the intention of giving up their property. In the situation in question, abandoned items become the property of the Hotel.
4. The hotel is not responsible for damage and loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest, items left in it, regardless of whether these vehicles are parked in the hotel car park (unguarded) or outside the hotel premises.
1. Guests have the right to file a complaint in the event of noticing any deficiencies in the quality of the services provided.
2. All complaints are accepted by the reception desk.
3. The complaint should be submitted immediately after noticing the deficiencies in the standard of services provided, under pain of losing the right to pursue claims in this respect..
1. The hotel does not accept pets.
2. It is forbidden to make excessive noise on the premises of the Hotel, causing unpleasant odors, or other things that disturb you, they harm or irritate other Hotel Guests.
3. Guests are not allowed to make any changes to the hotel rooms and their equipment.
The tourist tax is 1,50 PLN / person / day